Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Corpus Christi goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are dispatched. If you have an intrusion - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring agent will follow these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that doesn’t prompt a reply, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Corpus Christi
Stay ready for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Corpus Christi from Vivint. Dial (361) 733-2385 to start designing your home’s security today.