How does home monitoring work in Corpus Christi?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for safeguarding your property and family members. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Corpus Christi home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security agents seems like a good idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too invasive. You won’t see them viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will act as the main point of contact with authorities if you are off site.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This gives you more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live experts to help you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support poised and ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Think about your flood alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Corpus Christi home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this vital, central hub. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability letting you converse right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for help with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a disaster strikes, you may still talk with your monitoring agents directly through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Corpus Christi security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Corpus Christi smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to enhance the protection of your home, call (361) 733-2385 or complete the following form to begin.